June 22-July 30, 2013 Fish Count
Coco View Resort, an Official REEF Field Station, will host the 7th Great Annual Fish Count this summer!
This GREAT event will introduce divers and snorkelers to the activity of fish watching, counting, and marine environment conservation and education.
The Fish Count activities let guests at CoCo View get involved!
- Attending the FREE Fish ID seminars for novices to advanced fish watchers
- Participate in completing post dive REEF fish surveys
- Enjoy additional activities such as locating the "Wanted" fish du jour
- Identification of fish within a family
- Tally of sighted species for each of the four weeks and more educational fun and prizes!
REEF Fish ID Expert Patti Chandler and UW Videographer Scott Chandler
will share their years of marine research expertise with CCV guests.
The Chandlers are well known for their work in marine life documentation,
spending the summer months recording fish species and
behaviors for future study and identification.
They enjoy sharing their knowledge of the ocean’s wildlife with our guests.
Make your reservations for this GREAT event now by calling 1-800-510-8164
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All Fish Count activities are optional & free to CCV guests